Submitted By blondie031677
Organizing Sales Efforts
P107 Purposes of Sales Organization
Line and staff organization p 108
Horizontal Structure of the Sales Forces p 110
Deciding when to use an outside source
Six C’s p110
-Credibility of the rep
Transaction cost (TCA) p 112
Product Organization p 115
Organization by Customer Type or Market
Organization by Selling Function P 117
Team Selling 121
All BCP’s should follow five basic steps to ensure validity of the plan. Beginning with the first step:
1. To identify the critical issues and data that needs to be protected. This is the step in which a critical analysis of the company systems.
2. The results from the step one, creates the next step: Business Impact Assessment (BIA). The BIA is a measurable account of the operating and financial losses in response to a natural disaster.
3. The third step is to obtain the approval of upper management to supply the funds to implement the BCP. Without the proper “backing” of the implementation, the basic idea of the plan is worthless. If the plan is not set into motion, it is not effective to recover data.
4. The fourth step is to provide the necessary information to the employees to understand the BCP.
5. The last step is to implement the BCP. This includes all the necessary training, testing and maintenance needed to implement the BCP. Without an ongoing evaluation of the plan or testing, in the event of a disaster, the company will not be sure if the plan would be 100% effective. Testing and maintenance are imperative in a BCP. The BCP would greatly benefit the healthcare organization, because in partnership with SunGard, has created an information availability program that is highly efficient, secure and resilient. The difference from prior to the BCP from…...