Submitted By ChloeGutierrez
It takes a STRONG HEART to love but it takes a STRONGER HEART to continue to love after it has been hurt.
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves
Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears....
1. There are days when you need someone who just wants to be your sunshine and not the air you breathe. ~Robert Brault
2. Without a single thought, two hands collide and the world finally makes sense again. ~Kayla Dawn
3. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn
4. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey
5. Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you’re really strangers. ~Mary Tyler Moore
6. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. ~Rainer Maria Rilke
7. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. ~Wayne W. Dyer
8. Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~Kahlil Gibran
9. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
10. When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca
11. Let your love be like the misty rains,…...