Submitted By christinerosales
1. Look for literary genres and give at least one example in each.
Chamber theatre is a method of adapting literary works to the stage using a maximal amount of the work's original text and often minimal and suggestive settings. In Chamber Theater, narration is included in the performed text and the narrator might be played by multiple actors .
* David Edgar's The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby, in which Charles Dickens' characters narrate themselves in third person. Set pieces are carried in and taken away during the performance, rather than between scenes, and objects may be represented in a mimetic manner. * Matthew Spangler's stage adaptation of Khaled Hosseini's novel The Kite Runner.
Readers Theatre or Reader's Theater is a style of theater in which the actors do or do not memorize their lines. Actors use only vocal expression to help the audience understand the story rather than visual storytelling such as sets, costumes, intricate blocking, and movement.
* A Little Excitement by Marc Harshman * Chicken Big by Michelle Mayo
2. Make sample lesson plan using 2C2IA, four pronged approached and K to 12 approach.
Lesson Plan in English IV (2C2IA)
1. Infer the mood of certain events through the speaker’s action, intentions and utterances
2. Use the present perfect tense with for and since
3. Identify the heading and details for an outline
4. Write an outline and summary of the story read
II. Subject Matter:
Selection: ‘ A Volcano Erupts’
Strategies: Asking /Answering questions, inferring
C. Developing English Language Competencies: Using the present perfect tense with for and since
Developing Vocabulary & Comprehension Skills & Strategies: Identifying the heading and details for an outline
Reading & Writing Connection: Writing an outline and summary of…...